But, given everything that has happened over the last few weeks, I have to say I feel truly sorry for Anna Nicole Smith. If it wasn’t enough her son died just shortly after she gave birth to her daughter and how that tragedy colored what would have otherwise been a very happy moment in her life, the circus surrounding her burial now can only be described as one of the most ghoulish spectacles in recent memory. Mind you, watching her E! show was like watching a train wreck but even so, she wasn’t so bad she deserved this - people fighting over her body and her baby. It’s just a sad, twisted, spectacle to watch and if anything it only makes her more of a tragic figure than she was in life.
Feb 15, 2007
I never thought I would say this.
But, given everything that has happened over the last few weeks, I have to say I feel truly sorry for Anna Nicole Smith. If it wasn’t enough her son died just shortly after she gave birth to her daughter and how that tragedy colored what would have otherwise been a very happy moment in her life, the circus surrounding her burial now can only be described as one of the most ghoulish spectacles in recent memory. Mind you, watching her E! show was like watching a train wreck but even so, she wasn’t so bad she deserved this - people fighting over her body and her baby. It’s just a sad, twisted, spectacle to watch and if anything it only makes her more of a tragic figure than she was in life.
But, given everything that has happened over the last few weeks, I have to say I feel truly sorry for Anna Nicole Smith. If it wasn’t enough her son died just shortly after she gave birth to her daughter and how that tragedy colored what would have otherwise been a very happy moment in her life, the circus surrounding her burial now can only be described as one of the most ghoulish spectacles in recent memory. Mind you, watching her E! show was like watching a train wreck but even so, she wasn’t so bad she deserved this - people fighting over her body and her baby. It’s just a sad, twisted, spectacle to watch and if anything it only makes her more of a tragic figure than she was in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment